Staff Surgical Positions:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center – Active
- Lakewood Eye Physicians SurgiCenter – Active
Honors & Awards:
Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society Clinical Honors: Ophthalmology, Ocular Pathology, Internal Medicine, Surgery, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Psychiatry
- Carroll R. Mullen Memorial Prize in Ophthalmology, Honorable Mention
- Woodrow Savacool Prize in Medical Ethics, Honorable Mention
- Beech Full Year Entire Tuition Scholarship, 2000-2001
- Skellie Scholarship, 1997-1998
- Fisher Scholarship, 1998-1999
Professional & Honor Societies:
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Corneal and Refractive Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha
Elected Positions & Committees
- Surgery Scheduling Committee, Department of Surgery, Los Alamitos Medical Center
Hollander DA, Clay EL, Sidikaro Y, Infectious Crystalline Keratopathy Associated with Intravitreal and Posterior Subtenon Triamcinolone Acetonide Injections, Br J Ophthalmology. 2006, May; 90 (5): 656.
Emma Clay, Richard Ou, Jonathan Davidorf, Ocular Trauma and Emergencies, In: Agarwal, A, ed. Handbook of Ophthalmology, New Jersey: Slack; 2005:539-564.
SI Murthy, EL Clay, RC Wang, E Zamir, NA Roa, Irreversible Late Visual Loss in Vogt Koyanagi Harada Disease. (2001). Abstract presented at the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology, Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Melissa A. Carran, Kohler G. Christian, David S. Glosser, Alicia A. Romero, Emma L. Clay, Michael J. O’Connor, Michael R. Sperling (1999). Anxiety Disorder and the Amygdala in Patients with an Aura of Fear. Abstract presented at the American Epilepsy Society 53rd Annual Meeting, December 1999.
“Treatment of Non-infectious Anterior Uveitis with Infliximab”, Presented at 2005 JSEI Clinical and Research Seminar, Jules Stein Eye Institute, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA.
“Infliximab for Uveitis Resistant to Etanercept”, Presented at 2004 American Uveitis Society Meeting, at American Academy of Ophthalmology, New Orleans, 2004.