IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
The health of our patients, doctors, and staff is our top priority. We want to share the precautions we’re taking to ensure the entire community is safe.
What we ask of our patients:
- Please do not come to the office if you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 (fever, coughing, shortness of breath, etc.) or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed, we ask that you reschedule your exam
- To adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines, please come to your appointment by yourself. If you require a caregiver, please limit who comes with you to one person.
- Please check in with the greeter. Masks are required and temperature screenings will be done prior to your entry. Anyone with a fever will be asked to reschedule
- We may ask you to wait in your vehicle until an exam room is ready for you
To Ensure Your Safety, We Are:
- Wearing masks and doctors and staff will wash their hands for 20 seconds after every patient interaction
- Limiting exams in order for us to perform a thorough cleaning after each exam and to sanitize all general use areas
- Frames will be thoroughly cleaned after each patient for frame selection
We will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and make changes as appropriate to ensure the safety of the entire community.